This tool provides a user with the ability to view and print a blank form within the SACS application. All forms can be exported as a .pdf (Acrobat Portable Document File) or sent directly to a printer.
Printing or Exporting a Blank Form
- Select the Blank Forms option under the Tools menu.
- Select the Fiscal Year of the form.
- Select the Entity Type. (District, Charter School, etc.)
- Select the Reporting Period.
- Select the form Group. (CEFB, Funds, Supplementals)
- Select the Form.
- Click the Start button.
- When the form appears, click the Export or Print button.