Managing User Accounts (Admin Only)
Users with the Administration or User Management role may create a new user account, grant user roles, and revoke roles because the user no longer needs access. The following list illustrates what capability the User Management user has and the tools available to manage accounts.
- Create a New user account.
- View specific SACS users.
- View all Public user accounts.
- View all Locked user accounts.
- View all accounts with an Expired password.
- View all Inactive accounts.
- View all ACTIVE accounts for your specific entity on the User List.
- Use the filter/sort feature to view specific accounts on the User List.
- Modify specific information on existing accounts.
Access the User Profile Page
Locate a user using the filter list feature on the View Users list:
a. Click either the Filter icon on the First Name or Last Name column or the Global Filter (2) box
b. Type the name of the new user.
Note: As the name is typed, the filter dynamically eliminates the records not meeting the criteria. When the user completes the name pattern, the resulting list is filtered to meet the criteria.
Click the Edit User (4) button on the corresponding row of the new user.
The following list illustrates what capabilities the User Management user has and a link to the How-To pages for each task.