Create a new user account
To create a new user account, you must have the role of User Management for a specific entity. This role is granted by another user with the User Management role.
- From the Main Menu, click the View Users List (1) option on the Users menu. When the View Users page opens, click the New User (3) button.
- In the New User Account screen, Enter the First Name, Last Name and Email Address for the new user.
- Check the Terms of Agreement checkbox.
- Click the Submit button to complete the account creation process.
- The new user will receive an email link to complete the login process (set a password) and you will return to the User List.
- Locate the new user using the filter list feature on the View Users list:
- Click either the Filter icon on the First Name or Last Name column or the Global Filter (2) box
- Type the name of the new user.
- Note: As the name is typed, the filter dynamically eliminates the records not meeting the criteria. When the user completes the name pattern, the resulting list is filtered to meet the criteria.
- Click the Edit User (4) button on the corresponding row of the new user.
- When the Edit Profile page opens, click the Add Entity/Role (6) button on the right top of the page.
- In the Edit Entity & Roles dialog box, select:
- The Level (8) (District, School, Charter).
- The Entity (8) (specific school district).
- Each desired Roles (9) the new user will need.
- Click the Add Entity/Role (10) button to add the entity and roles to the new user account.
- Click the Save All Changes (7) button to save all changes.